Monday, September 10, 2012

Raleigh's Reading Bucketlist

  1. Thirteen Reasons Why - By Jay Asher:  Mrs. Gillmore was talking about books in class and suggested this book for us to read.  She gave us a brief discription and I was hooked and decided to add it to the list of books I want to read this year.
  2. 50 Shades of Grey - By EL James: Hastings is usually where I find all the books that I want to read.  I was looking for books in Hastings and 50 Shades of Grey stood out to me, the cover looks kind of dark, but the story line isn't.  I asked people about it and they said it was a good book, for a mature audience.
  3. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - By Seth Grahame: The movie, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, was amazing.  Many people I've asked, including my English teacher, have told me that it's a great read also, so I decided it should be on my bucket list of books to read.
  4. 50 Shades Darker - By EL James:
  5. {Sleeping Freshmen Never Lie} - By Lubar:
  6. Shadow and Bone - By Leigh Bardugo: I was walking through Hastings looking for interesting books to read, when I saw this book out of the corner of my eye.  The cover art for the book was awesome, it looked like it could be a really cool book, so I read the back and was instantly hooked on the story.
  7. The Great Gatsby - By Scott Fitzgerald: I've recently been seeing more and more commercial for the movie The Great Gatsby.  I heard from my dad that it's a book as well, so I went to Hastings to look for it. I found and bought it because the trailer from the movie commercial was enough to make me want to read the book, and the books are usually better than the movies.
  8. Slayer Chronicles - By Heather Brewer: I read the entire Chronicles of Vladimir Todd series and kept my self updated with Heather Brewers upcoming novels and books.  After the Chronicles of Vladimir Todd series she decided to make a series about the slayers that were hunting Vlad, who is a vampire in the series.  It was the best series of book I've ever read, so I decided to read the Slayer Chronicles.
  9. Blackout - By John Rocco
  10. I Am Number Four - By Pittacus Lore:

No comments:

Post a Comment